In today's business world, decisions are rarely made without having previously considered their tax implications.
The tax regulations, increasingly complex, make essential for both companies and private individuals to make effective tax planning. Likewise, the opening abroad of subsidiaries or branches of our companies and foreign investment in our country, requires maximum coordination when making decisions on tax matters.
Our fiscal department is made of staff with extensive experience in tax matters, acquired both in the public and private sectors. Through our partners abroad, and within of professional exchange programs, we can advise on the creation of partnerships, foreign investments, agreements, etc
Our Publications Department in GABINETE ENRIQUE DE LA ORDEN, publishes periodically a business circular for our clients about the changes in the fiscal and legal regulations that affect their daily operations.
The services that we are normally carrying out for our clients, can be classified in the following blocks:
- National and International Tax Planning
- Study and fiscal report of the company
- Consultancy on all types of tax liquidations (I.V.A., I.R.P.F., Incomes and Payments, Municipal Taxes, etc.)
- Consultancy in Corporation Tax declaring.
- Consultancy in Personal Income Tax declaring, of the partners and the company Administrators.
- Permanent consultancy and evacuation of queries on fiscal and accounting matters.
- Seminars for our clients on Fiscal Legislation.
- Relations with the Administration, negotiation of postponements of tax debts, request of binding consultations, assistance in inspections, etc.
- Business structures: Liquidations, Merging, Acquisitions, Absorptions, Corporation Excisions, etc.
- Transactions between linked companies.
- Consultancy in terms of change control
- Issues with foreign investments in Spain and with Spanish companies abroad.
- Consultancy in sales taxations (shares, real estate, etc.)
- Consultancy in successions and donations. Processing and management of inheritances.
- Periodical information of the tax obligations and, tax and accounting updates.
- Actions in public or private entities.
- Defence before the Tax Inspectorate.
- Interposition of resources in all its instances.
With the entry into force of the Royal Decree 1793/2008 from 26/07/201, the Administration can request to the obligated taxpayer the information (Master File or Documentation of the Obligated Taxpayer) corresponding to the linked transactions made by the companies of the group. This documentation includes, among others:
- A detailed study of the companies that make up the group.
- The comparability analysis.
If the Spanish company forms part of the group, the main company must provide the Spanish subsidiary with the MASTER FILE, since it is necessary document and will be requested by the Tax Agency.
The elaboration of the aforementioned documentation is certainly complex and involves the need of a specialization in the subject. That is why, we, in collaboration with professionals specialized in the search of comparable through segmented databases, we are in a position to carry out the aforementioned documentation.